The New Brunswick PNP is for candidates who have the necessary skills, education, and work experience to contribute to the economy of New Brunswick. This initiative will also assist New Brunswick firms who cannot fill employment vacancies with a Canadian citizen or permanent resident by helping them recruit foreign nationals and international graduates with talents in demand in the province.
Candidates can later use this Canadian temporary visa to apply for PR. Individuals that meet all of the following submission criteria are encouraged to submit expressions of interest (EOIs):
● The applicant has completed an Express Entry Profile and has a Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. EOI must be accompanied by a letter of employment from the employer.
● The applicant is currently residing and working in New Brunswick, and the EOI must be accompanied by a letter of employment from the employer.
● A pdf copy of the applicant’s valid Canadian Work Permit must be provided with the EOI filing.
● Depending on the profile, the applicant has optimum language test scores. These tests include IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF (Canada) competencies equivalent to CLB 7: a pdf copy of these test results must be submitted with the EOI.
● The applicant has an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) that certifies that they have completed a Canadian high school diploma; a pdf copy of the ECA must be submitted with the EOI.
To be considered for a provincial nomination programme, all candidates invited in this manner must meet the program’s usual qualifying conditions and submit a complete and accurate application.
New Brunswick PNP is going to invite workers directly from the Federal Express Entry pool on occasion in response to provincial labour market needs.
There is a full-time job offer for experienced foreign workers with the required skills, education, and work experience in the local labour market with thisCanadian temporary visa.
NB Skilled Worker Stream
New Brunswick PNP for skilled workers is for individuals who have accepted full-time, permanent employment in an approved occupation at competitive compensation.
● You must have worked for at least a year in a NOC Level 0, A, B, C, or D job related to your job offer in the last five years.
● You’re between the ages of 19 and 55.
● You must have a CLB/NCLC Level 4 or comparable language score.
● A Canadian high school or its equivalent diploma is required.
● Plan on relocating to New Brunswick to live and work.
NB Express Entry
New Brunswick PNP is for qualifying candidates from the IRCC Express Entry program who want to move to New Brunswick permanently.
● Must have a valid Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code, including Express Entry profile in the IRCC Express Entry system.
● It would be best if you were between the ages of 22 and 55.
● You must currently reside in New Brunswick.
● Must have at least one year of continuous paid experience in a NOC Level 0, A, or B employment and a CLB/NCLC Level 7 or comparable language exam score
● A valid Education Credentials Assessment (ECA) attestation of a Canadian High School diploma is required.
NB Post-Grad Entrepreneurial Stream (PGES)
For international students who graduated from a New Brunswick university, created or purchased a business there, and want to stay in the province permanently.
● A CLB/NCLC Level 7 or comparable language test score is required.
● Must have earned a full-time, in-person post-secondary diploma or degree from a recognized New Brunswick university or college for at least two years.
● For at least one year, you owned and maintained a profitable business in New Brunswick.
● At the time of application, you must also hold a valid Post-Graduate Work Permit.
● Must own the company outright and be actively involved in its day-to-day operations.
● It must be a for-profit company that employs at least one full-time citizen or permanent resident.
NB Strategic Initiative Stream
This stream is for French-speaking international workers who want to live and work in the province and have the skills, education, and experience to contribute to the economy.
● You must be between the ages of 19 and 55 and have a minimum NCLC Level 5 or equivalent language score.
● You have a Canadian high school diploma, at the very least.
● Make an exploring trip to New Brunswick.
● Have a job offer from a valid employer.
● Have a direct application invitation
● If you work in a regulated occupation, you must present proof of the regulating body’s license or certificate.
NB Business Immigration stream
For foreign businesspeople who want to relocate to New Brunswick to start, operate, and actively manage a company.
● For three out of the previous five years, you must have been a business owner (minimum 51%) or senior business management.
● Your company must be profitable for the province.
● Continue to operate an existing business or start a new private-sector firm to profit through selling goods and services.
● Businesses have to produce at least one full-time job for a New Brunswick permanent resident or citizen.
● A sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation must be established (in this case, other partners must be permanent residents or citizens)
With aCanadian temporary visa, you become a more appealing candidate for Canada PR. It is an excellent opportunity for people wanting to live in Canada and settle down with their families.
For more valuable information visit this website