Once a newborn is in the house, the life of new parents revolves around the baby. Everything else takes a back seat, and the needs of the baby and mother become the biggest priority. The daily evening outings change to park visits, vacations replace vacations to crowded destinations with kids-friendly places, and fancy handbags are replaced with a multipurpose diaper bag. For the first few years, baby diaper bags play a very important role in making outings, doctor appointments, park visits etc., manageable and hassle-free. This article by SuperBottoms will help you understand how to choose the best diaper bags for moms and babies.
How To Choose The Best Diaper Bag
The following parameters must be considered when buying diaper bags online or while choosing a diaper bag in a store.
- Waterproof – One of the basic functionalities a diaper bag must possess is the quality of being waterproof. This is because diaper bags are used not only to carry fresh diapers and diapering accessories but also to carry the soiled diapers back after using them, aren’t they? Thus, having a Waterproof Travel Bag as a part of the diaper bag is extremely important. They can seal in the smell of soiled diapers and stop the water, pee or fluids from coming out and soiling other contents of the diaper bag or your fresh SuperBottoms UNO.
- Easy To Carry – Diaper bag tote style or the one with shoulder straps are most comfortable to carry around. On the other hand, many handbag-style diaper bags or handheld ones might look stylish at first. But given that you will need to be hands-free to hold the baby and not have to worry about the bag, something that can be hung on the shoulders comfortably is the best kind of diaper bag. SuperBottoms Waterproof Tote is one of the best diaper bags in India that serves as a multipurpose bag, is waterproof and is perfect for your small outings.
- Spacious – A good diaper bag must be big enough to accommodate everything that is needed for the baby and the mom while on the go. From a compartment for bottles, and snacks, a waterproof compartment, a space big enough to accommodate 2 – 3 pairs of change clothes, burp cloth, baby bottles, formula and a flask for warm water etc., a diaper bag should have it all. Parents should not need to carry another bag and have the privilege of being hands-free with everything fitting into one bag.
- Adorable Prints – Why settle for plain and unappealing bags when you have options for cute prints by popular and trusted brands such as SuperBottoms? Choose from various patterns and make diaper bags, totes a head turner.
- Sturdy Material – As much as the looks matter, you need sturdy material that will not start to tear after a few uses and washes. Choose diaper bags from trusted brands with great reviews from customers.
- Ease of cleaning – Materials that can be washed easily in a washing machine or spot cleaned are much preferable to heavy bags that are difficult to clean.