The Freycinet Peninsula National Park is located on Tasmania’s east coast. It is home to a wide range of flora and fauna. It dominates the area where spectacular pink granite peaks, isolated bays, and white sand beaches. The glistening and stunning bays and beaches are irresistible for swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking.
The Freycinet National Park is in the southern part of the Freycinet Peninsula and is stretched down to the east coast. You will love to spend a peaceful and memorable time with your friends, family, and partner. Friendly beaches and exotic resorts attract tourists from all over the country. Besides, it is the first national park in Tasmania. Visit this stunning national park full of surprises.
Check the list of top accommodations near Freycinet National Park to stay.
1. Freycinet Lodge
Freycinet Lodge is a fantastic starting point for exploring the Freycinet Peninsula. It has exceptionally located inside Freycinet National Park. A magnificent waterfront setting at the base of The Hazards Mountains will treat your eyes. You can take benefits of this lodge to appreciate the Great Oyster Bay coast’s natural beauty. Eco-friendly cottages, Mountain Terrace suites, a Lodge King Room, and Coastal Pavilions are available at Freycinet Lodge. This place is magical to unwind and re-establish relationships while enjoying the refreshing view and harmony of nature with comfort.
- Have a satisfying meal at the Bay Restaurant
- Enjoy drinks at the lounge, Richardson’s Bistro
- Free Wi-Fi
Beachcomber is a two-bedroom beach house with two bathrooms, a laundry room, and an open-concept kitchen, dining room, and living room. You will get a panoramic view of the Great Oyster Bay and the surrounding peaks. You can reach Swan wick Beach is just a five-minute stroll along Oyster Bay Court.
It is the ideal lodging for families or couples without children. As a result of their passive solar design and durable canvas, rooms will receive adequate sunshine. One of the greatest hotels close to Freycinet National Park, Beachcomber is tastefully decorated in a relaxed beach atmosphere.
- Get a well-equipped kitchen for cooking with all appliances and electronics.
- Accommodates up to five guests.
- Best-quality sheets, pillows, and electric blankets
- Private bathrooms with high-quality toiletries and spa facilities.
- Washing machine, trough, and clothesline is available
- Beachcomber is a non-smoking property
3. Granite Beach House
You can take in breathtaking ocean views of The Great Oyster Bay from our Granite Beach House. It is situated in a great area where you can walk over a beach access track. A family-friendly swimming and fishing beach is located nearby. The Granite Beach House is furnished with everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kitchen is roomy and equipped with everything you need. You may eat dinner and watch the sunset. Three bedrooms make up this beach house.
- Off-street parking
- Wood fire (may be used between May and September)
- Electronic Items, such as TV, dishwasher, washing machine, iron, and ironing board
- All linens and towels are provided
- Porta cot (bring own bedding) and highchair available
- Non-smoking house
- Pets friendly
4. Gumnut Cottage
Gumnut Cottage is a cozy place with a bedroom and bathroom. It can accommodate bigger groups and two or three couples. This three-bedroom wood cottage near Freycinet National Park has proper air conditioning and a fireplace with lots of firewood. In addition to beaches, this beach cottage house is a boat ramp, a hotel, general stores, restaurants, the post office, a bakery, and coffee shops. One of the bathrooms in The Cottage has a separate toilet, while “Le Shack” also includes a bathroom with a toilet.
- Free Internet Access
- Pots, Pans, Plates, and Cutlery
- Electronic appliances, such as Air conditioning, HDTV & DVD Fridge, Washing machine, Tea & coffee maker, and Hairdryer
- BBQ and Non-smoking area.
5. Freycinet Sands
The charming Freycinet Sands property can be found at the junction of Jetty Road and Garnet Avenue. This lovely three-bedroom house has everything you could need. It has a tremendous view of the national park. Grab a coffee from the restaurant across the street and the newspaper. You will get plenty of space for a boat and a secure yard for the youngsters. The closest boat ramp is only a few meters away.
- Quality linen, bed sheets, and blankets.
- Amenities such as air conditioning, wood heater, fridge, washing machine, tea & coffee, dishwasher, and Hairdryer
- BBQ and Non-smoking area
A fantastic location to stay while on vacation. This list of the accommodation at Freycinet National Park will help you to choose the best place to spend holiday. Visit this beautiful park to share a peaceful and lovable time with your family.