You’ve seen them everywhere: the strange, glowing orbs that occasionally turn up in your dreams or on magical ruins in video games. And you might be wondering what they are, and why they’re so important. This article will tell you all about cerulean ambers, and how to make your own for use in spells and enchantments. We’ll also provide a step-by-step guide to help you get started. So if you’re looking to add a little magic to your life, be sure to check out this article.
What is a Cerulean Amber Medallion?
A Cerulean Amber Medallion is a beautiful and unique piece of jewelry. It is made up of multiple pieces of amber that have been cut into various shapes and sizes. The finished product looks like a mixture of different colors and has a high-quality look to it.
The process of making a Cerulean Amber Medallion is relatively simple. You will need to gather a few pieces of amber, cut them into the necessary shapes, and then heat them until they are soft enough to be worked with. Once they are softened, you can start to shaping them into the desired form.
The final step in making a Cerulean Amber Medallion is to add the finishing touches. This includes creating any decorations or designs that you desire and then hot gluing them in place. The end result is a beautiful medallion that will capture your attention and make a statement all at once.
How to make a Cerulean Amber Medallion +2
To make a Cerulean Amber Medallion +2, you will need the following materials:
- A Cerulean Amber
- A gold or silver ring
- A shoelace or thin cord
- A needle and thread
1. Take your Cerulean Amber and ring together and find the center of the amber. Sew a hole in the center of your ring to fit the amber. Make sure to backstitch to ensure that there is no chance of the ring falling off. Leave an inch or so open on one end of the knot for sewing.
What You’ll Need
To make a cerulean amber medallion, you’ll need:
- A piece of amber
- Gold or silver craft wire
- Round-nosed pliers
- Wire cutters
- Fine sandpaper
- Rubber band or cloth tape
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Start by cutting the gold or silver craft wire into about 18″ pieces. folding each wire in half so that the two ends are now close together, but not touching. Use round nosed pliers to form a loop, then put one end through the other. Make sure that the loop is tight, then use scissors to cut off the excess wire. Repeat to create as many medallions as desired.
2. hot glue one end of each wire medallion to a piece of cardstock or paper, making sure the wire is stretched out evenly. You can also use rubber band or cloth tape if you’d like it more secure. Be sure to let the glue cool before moving on!
3. Take your piece of amber and carefully cut around it so that you have a circle approximately the same size as your medallion’s wire loop. Hot glue onto top center of your amber circle, making sure it’s centered and doesn’t touch any edges of your cardstock/paper base. Allow the glue to cool completely before moving on.
How To Make The Medallion
Making a Cerulean Amber Medallion is easy and only takes a few minutes. You can make one to wear as a necklace or bracelet or keep it as a unique piece of jewelry.
To make your medallion, you will need:
- An amber necklace link or bracelet closure
- A piece of semi-precious stone, such as turquoise or amethyst
- A jump ring or other jewelry clasp
- Chain, if desired
1. Cut the semi-precious stone to the desired length. Make sure it is at least twice the width of the jump ring you are using so that it does not get caught when you sew it on. If you are using a chain, make sure it is long enough to go around both sides of the medallion once sewn on. 2. Sand down any rough edges on the semi-precious stone with fine sandpaper. 3. Place the stone inside the jump ring so that one end is sticking out and hold it in place while you sew on the chain, if using. 4. Sew on the chain so that it wraps around twice and comes out just above where you placed the stone in step 2. 5. Trim off any excess chain material so that your medallion is nice and neat!
Tips For Making A Better Cerulean Amber Medallion +2
Making a better Cerulean Amber Medallion is easy if you:
Follow these tips:
1. Start with a high-quality amber piece. The better the quality of the amber, the more beautiful your medallion will be.
2. Make sure to use a heat gun to evenly heat the amber. This will help ensure that the color is consistent throughout the medallion.
3. Use a needle to create straight lines around the circumference of your medallion. This will help it to look more polished and professional.
4. Finally, finish off your medallion by polishing it with a cloth or sandpaper until it’s shiny and perfect.
In this tutorial, we are going to be making a Cerulean Amber Medallion +2. This amulet is made from two pieces of amber that have been cut down the middle so that they intersect in the center. We will then add a brass chain and clasp to make it wearable. Be sure to follow the steps closely so that you can create your own Cerulean Amber Medallion +2.
Read More About It: Cerulean Amber Medallion +2