KPSCTHULASI is an ancient recipe that has been passed down through oral history. It is a drink that is said to have many health benefits, including aiding in weight loss and improving mental clarity. beverage lovers are flocking to find out how to make this drink because of its unique properties. If you’re curious too, read on for instructions on how to make KPSCTHULASI.
-4 inch kraft paper tube
-black and white cardstock
-pencil or pen
-acrylic paint, white, black, and red (or any other colors you wish to use)
1. Begin by cutting a 4 inch piece of kraft paper tube out. Make sure that the end is cut at an angle so that it can be used as a handle when painting.
2. Next, take your scissors and make a small hole in the top of the tube. This will serve as the cap for your KPSCTHULASI painting. Make sure to leave a large enough opening so that you can easily add color later on. Tape off the hole with painters tape so that it does not get ruined during painting.
3. Now, prepare your black and white cardstock by cutting them into small squares. You may also want to pencil in some guidelines for your painting if desired.
4. Once everything is ready, place one piece of black cardstock inside the tube and one piece of white cardstock outside of the tube. The goal is to have both pieces fit snugly without having any gaps between them. It’s okay if they’re slightly overlapping; just make sure they’re touching everywhere except for the hole in the top of the tube (where you’ll be adding your acrylic paint).
5. Next, take your pencil or pen and start drawing on the white cardstock. Try to use a light hand so that the paint can be easily added later on. Once you’ve finished drawing, remove the white cardstock and repeat the process with the black cardstock.
6. Finally, add some color to your painting by adding a few drops of white acrylic paint to the hole in the top of the tube. Then, use a brush to add black acrylic paint to the edges of your pieces of cardstock. Be sure to make sure that everything is evenly covered; if not, you may want to start over. Once everything is finished, use painters tape to cover up any unwanted paint and seal the opening in the top of the tube.
What is KPSCTHULASI?
KPSCTHULASI is a traditional South Indian dish made with Lentils. It is a popular vegetarian dish that can be enjoyed as a light meal or as part of a main course. The lentils are simmered in a sweet and spicy sauce until they are cooked through. This dish is often served over rice and can be topped with any desired ingredients, such as onions, cilantro, or yogurt.
How to Make KPSCTHULASI?
1) Rinse the lentils in cool water to remove any impurities. If using green lentils, you may want to soak them overnight before cooking to improve their flavor.
2) In a large pot, add the rinsed lentils and enough water to cover by two inches. Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. If using red lentils, you should not need to soak them beforehand.
3) In a small skillet over medium-high heat, cook the oil and onions until softened. Add the cumin seeds and continue cooking for another minute until fragrant. Add the garlic cloves and sauté for an additional minute until fragrant. Add this mixture to the pot of cooked lentils.
4) Stir in the tomato paste and salt then bring the mixture to a boil before lowering the heat to low and simmer for 10 more minutes.
5) Serve the lentils over cooked rice and top with desired ingredients, such as cilantro, yogurt, or onions.
One of the most popular dishes in Kerala, KPSCTHULASI (or chicken chat masala) is a simple yet delicious dish made with chicken and spices. Traditionally, this dish is cooked in a clay pot on the stovetop or in the oven.
Here’s how to make it:
1. In a large bowl, combine 1 tablespoon oil and 1 chopped onion. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add 2 minced garlic cloves and sauté for another minute.
3. Add 1 teaspoon ground cumin seeds and continue to cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
4. Add 2 cups chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Add 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts and simmer until cooked through, about 10 minutes. (You can also use rotisserie chicken.)
5. Stir in 2 tablespoons tomato paste and cook for an additional minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot over steamed rice or quinoa.
If you’re looking for a hearty, flavorful meal that will warm your heart and stomach, look no further than kalaripayattu. This traditional South Indian martial art form involves pounding rice and lentils with a wooden club, resulting in a hearty and filling dish. If you’re new to the art of kalaripayattu (or just want to try it out), we’ve got a recipe for you that’ll have your family (and friends) asking for seconds.
1 cup Basmati Rice
1 cup split green lentils
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
5-6 garlic cloves, minced
3 tomatoes, chopped
2-3 fresh green chilies, chopped (optional)
Salt as needed
For the masala: 1 onion, finely chopped
3-4 garlic cloves, minced
1 inch ginger, grated or ground
2 cardamom pods, crushed (or 1 teaspoon ground cardamom) 1 bay leaves 2 cinnamon sticks 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves, chopped (optional) 1 tablespoon ghee or clarified butter (clarified butter is preferred but can be substituted if not available) Steps: Soak the rice and lentils overnight. In a pan on medium heat, add the cumin seeds and fry until they start to pop. Add the garlic and fry until lightly browned.