Aespa Album is a photo album that captures the memories of your loved ones in a unique and beautiful way. It’s an interesting concept, and it’s one that has started to take hold in recent years. For those of us who have photos of our loved ones, but don’t want to deal with putting them all into a traditional photo album, aespa album is a great solution. Plus, they are incredibly affordable, meaning you can get one for every member of your family. If you’re considering getting an aespa album for yourself or for someone you love, read on for some tips on how to make one.
What You’ll Need
To make aespa album, you’ll need:
1. Start by selecting your photos. You can use any photos that you want for your album, but you’ll need at least 20 pictures to make the cover. If you have more than 20 pictures, you can choose to put some of them on the inside cover and others on the outside cover.
2. Once you’ve selected your photos, lay them out in a chronological order on your album page. Be sure to number each photo so that you can easily locate it later on.
3. Use the pen or pencil to write down the date of each photo and what happened in that particular moment. For example, if a photo shows you and your best friend catching a fish together, write “4/24/2013 fishing” next to the photo and describe what happened in the caption (like how long it took to catch the fish).
4. Once all of your captions are written, select one of your photos and start cutting out around it with scissors. Make sure not to cut into the photo itself! You’ll need to leave about 1 cm (0.4 inch) around it so that you can attach the sticker or label later on.
5. Once all of your cuts are made, peel off the backing sheet from your sticker or label and apply it to the outer edge of your cut photo. Make sure that the sticker or label is lined up perfectly with the edges of the photo. Then, peel off the protective sheet and press firmly onto the sticker or label to make it stick.
6. Repeat this process with each of your photos, rotating them as you go so that all of them have a sticker or label on at least one edge.
7. Once all of your photos are decorated, it’s time to put the album together! Start by flipping over your white album page and sticking the inside cover onto the front cover. Then, stick each of your cut photos onto the inside cover in chronological order. Be sure to number them as you go so that you can easily find them again later on.
8. Finally, attach the outside cover to the front cover and enjoy your aespa album.
What you need
To make an aespa album, you will need:
1. Choose the paper you would like to use for your album. Some popular types of paper are parchment, cardstock, and even old newspapers. Once you have chosen the type of paper, take note of its thickness. Thinner paper will not hold up to a lot of wear and tear, while thicker paper can be more durable.
2. Next, cut out your desired shape for your album cover using your cutting mat and/or a ruler and scissors. Try to keep your cover as symmetrical as possible so that the finished product looks polished and professional.
3. Next, sew the cover onto one end of your chosen paper using thread and pins. Be sure to leave a few inches at the top and bottom of the cover so that you can fold it over once it’s sewn on (see diagram below). Do not line up the edge of the cover with the edge of the paper – this will cause problems when you try to turn it over after sewing it on! Once you’ve sewn on both ends of your cover, trim off any excess material with a seam ripper or scissors (see diagram below). 4. To finish off your album cover, trace around each side of the cover using a pencil and then cut out the traced shapes with a pair of scissors.
5. To insert your photo or artwork, simply fold over one of the top corners of your cover and press it down gently until it’s snug against the artwork. Then use a seam ripper or scissors to trim off any excess fabric around the edge of the cover.
How to make the aespa album
Creating an aespa album is simple, fun and perfect for any occasion.
To make your aespa album, you will need:
1. Decide what kind of album you would like to make. There are many different styles to choose from, so feel free to pick the one that best suits your personal style.
2. Cut out the pages that you want in your album. You can choose to have multiple pages per sheet of paper, or just one large page per sheet.
3. Take your photos and place them on the pages that you’ve cut out. Make sure to add some adhesive stickers around each photo so that it sticks down securely.
4. Once all of your photos are in place, it’s time to create the cover for your aespa album! This can be done in many ways – some people use fabric scraps while others use cardboard or poster board. Whatever you decide, make sure it’s big enough to fit all of your photos and stickers inside.
How to print the aespa album
To print the aespa album, follow these steps:
1. Upload your photos to Picasa or any other photo hosting service.
2. On the home screen of your computer, open up a new document and type in “aespa album” as the title.
3. Insert all of your photos into this document and arrange them however you like. You can resize and crop them if necessary.
4. Click on “Print Preview” and make sure that the quality is set to “High.”
5. Click on “Print” button and wait for the printer to finish printing your album.
Aespa is a wonderful way to immortalize your loved ones and create a tangible memorial of their lives. Whether you’re creating an album for yourself or as a gift for someone else, following these simple steps will help you produce the perfect specimen. So don’t wait any longer, get started on your aespa album today.